Today I’m preparing a really easy recipe, specially if you use green curry paste already prepared. You can get it at any asiatic store. The amount of this paste we’ll use depends on how strong it is and how hot we like our meal. Anyway, I recommend to taste a little bit of it before using it.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 onion
- 400g peeled prawns
- 1 tsp of green curry paste
- 400mL coconut milk
- 1 pineapple tin
- Some peanuts
- Basmati rice (as a side)
- We boil the prawns. We’ll use them immediately. We boil the rice (separately) and reserve it to the last moment.
- We fry the onion on a slow heat.
- When the onion is transparent, we add the chopped pineapple and we raise the heat.
- We wait three or four minutes and we add the cooked prawns. We stir everything.
- When the prawns get some color, we add the desired amount of green curry paste (for me a tea spoon is enough), we stir some more time and we add the coconut milk. We stir everything to mix all the flavours.
- We serve the curry with some rice as side and some smashed peanuts on the top.
Enjoy your meal!